Sunday, July 31, 2011

D.I.M For August

D.I.M  = Doing it myself..  
you know, instead of DIY do it yourself..

Anyways.. Pinterest is amazing. I must say it again. Pinterest is amazing. I already have almost my entire house built (the plans for what I want .. not the actual house) So when the time comes.. It is waiting! I have my Chica's birthday party already planned. Food and Decor. I also have quotes that will help me get through the rest of my life. There are ideas for organizing and decorating. All this said, I have a board for DIM AUGUST. A board is a "place" you save your things to. I have so many things saved and so many things I want to do, I didn't know where to start. So I decided to make a board just for August. Achivable!

So.. The plan for August is:

I already have the frames, background paper, and the dry erase markers for this. I just need some printer ink or my best friends beautiful hand writing skills


I love this. I am always looking for ways to hang towels all pretty. Rolled up towels remind me of my Mimi's house. So now, time to go buy a pretty wine rack and pretty new towels!


This I have. Except mine is ugly, white, and doesn't have pretty knobs. This I am going to do ASAP. They used wallpaper but I am thinking scrap paper will be great!


I can not wait to do this! I have the chair. Now I just have to get the fabric and paint. EASY


I found this interesting. I am not sure how well it will work. It is an old cleaners tub thing. (mine will be the empty Clorox container that is larger than this) The put pretty paper around it and
the purpose of it is.. .. ..  plastic bag holder. I have tons of plastic bags and they are so aggravating storing them. Again, not sure how well it will work but Ill give it a shot and let you know

This is just simply smart.



Ill post my crafts as I do them/after they are done and let you know what I think!



No comments:

Post a Comment