Friday, July 15, 2011

The Good The Bad The Thankfulness

The Good
I am back at my bootcamp. I love it so much. I honestly have to say that it is the BEST "me" time I could possibly have! I actually have a muscle in my biceps that is hard! Like hard to where you cant squeeze it into mush!! I am so excited! The next 4 weeks are going to make such a huge difference! I think I should start taking pictures every 4 weeks to see before and afters.

Oh, and I decided (with the help of little chica) what we will do to celebrate her 4th birthday party. It is going to be "under the sea"
Details, Ideas, and Updates will soon follow! 

The Bad
The bad for this week. I did not clean. I had time to clean. I had time to unpack the husbands stuff from vacation but, I didn't. I really didn't do anything around the house. Enough said

The Thankfulness
I am thankful for the friendships I have. I see/hear/know of some groups of friends.. girls and guys.. and they have a type of friendship with their friends I just don't understand. I do not have many super close best friends but the ones I do, they are amazing!
I have to give some shoutouts: Kristen, Lauren, and Sonja: yall three girls are everything to me.. I can talk to yall about anything and everything. You always put things in a new light for me if needed. My world would be empty without yall. The good times out weight the bad times more than I think we realize or understand. To us it is normal to have a trusting amazing honest friendship but the reality of it is, we are lucky and blessed. Friends like yall don't come along often! Kayla and Kelsey: I love you two dearly! It is wonderful to know I will have bestfriends in my life forever and ever regardless of if we like each other or not. I am so thankful that yall are my sisters! I can not wait to grow old with you two! Jason, Blake, and Josh.. having you three guys makes my life interesting. I know that I could call yall for anything if need be. Yall are not the typical asshole boys, Yall are amazing guys with true hearts. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of yalls "soft" side! bahaha.. Yall each have a soft side that I am apart of.. just admit it! Zak is my best friend to but of course I am thankful for him..

No comments:

Post a Comment