Friday, July 22, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness

The Good
Let me think about this one... Oh I know.. We got a new car! Yes, yes indeed we got a new car! A 2007 335I BMW Black Twin Turbo with only 50,000 miles. Oh how I love this car! We got rid of the durango (got that loan paid off) Got rid of the truck (came out even on owe and trade in) so all in all this was the best position we could have been in as far as loans, cars, and timing. School starts in 1 month from today.. freeing up some money was a goal.. This goal was a success!

The Bad
Nothing really bad this week. Well, my husband is still no unpacked from the beach. I could unpack for him but I have not. My bad.. I think Ill go do that in a few mins.

The Thankfulness
I am thankful for the the opportunities that God give me and my family. Everything from my schooling that I am about to start to Zak's job that allows me not to work. Opportunities come in all sizes. Big and small... short and long.. and if we do not take the opportunity that God has given, we may never know what could have been. It is better to live saying ooppss than to say what if!

No comments:

Post a Comment