Saturday, July 16, 2011

No Words

I have no words. This is unlike me. Having no words confuses me. My mood has been different. I think I am tired. My sentences are short. My thoughts are minimum. My questions don't exist. Strange thing though...

My creative side is still here. My ideas are constant. Inspiration has begun. Photographs are still everyday.

I think this means that blogging will have to be put on a back burner for a day, week, or month. Until my words come back.

This is not BAD NEWS.. because I am going to start back scrapping. Digital Scrapping. Photoshop is has been calling my name.

Ideas have taken over my words.

I don't think the words will come back until the creative ideas, the "crafty" side of me is set free..

This is not goodbye blogger.. it is just...
See you when I have paragraphs and pages of thoughts questions opinions and words in my head again!

No comments:

Post a Comment