Thursday, July 14, 2011

Eww Fly, Don't Bother Me!

I hate flies. I HATE THEM. I am that crazy lady you see running around her house with a nasty fly.. Unlike my chica and her games she plays with the flies, I do not find fun in it at all! The thing I hate about flies other than how NASTY they are. Germs.. Ugly.. Just EWW.. Is they seem to know who hate them and they seem to know when you are after them.

I hate when the fly right at you because you have a flyswatter, or a book, or a rag, or whate ever is in your reach to kill that darn thing. They see it and they go crazy! This just gets me going. I will NOT let a fly win EVER! Well, as I was sitting here about to get on blogger of course, I hear it coming. BUZZ loud and mad sounding. About 20 mins before, I had killed one of two in my kitchen. This must have been a friend of the other fly because I am telling you it was MAD. I would have been on a mission to get a person if they killed my friend with a swatter in the matter of seconds so I can't blame the thing. 

So this fly decides it would be smart if it flew to my window. When a fly is on a window, its a done deal. What it is about a window that the fly can not seem to fly away from I don't know but the window is on my side! I grab my notebook, put in on a page so that I dont hit it with the cute cover and BAM BAM SWAT .. The fly goes down. Then I noticed something moving. Its legs were on the other side.. I look closer. EWW I wanted to PUKE. Maggots, Fly Larva.. whatever they are called they started coming out of this fly. I gagged. Then I wanted to take a picture. Then I gagged again. I could only handle one picture.. EWW

I HATE FLIES


GAG

No comments:

Post a Comment