Saturday, May 7, 2011

She plays all day

After spending the evening with my Mom and Sister (who just moved back to town) I was laying with my chica making her stuffed animals talk as always.

Ozwald (her beloved 8 tentacle friend) was asking her a few questions about her day

Oz: So Mady, who is your favorite person in the world
( as you know, I ask these questions setting her up to say me.. I like hearing how much she loves me)
Chica: You
Oz: No I am not a person, I am an animal. Who is your favorite person
Chica: KK
( her aunt that just moved back)
Oz: You like her more than your mommy>
Chica: Noo, I mean yes
Oz: What does KK do that your mommy doesn't
Chica: She plays all day
Oz: Your mommy plays
Chica: Some, but not all day
Oz: What does she do then
Chica: She cleans all day
Oz: Oh, well maybe next time you should say Mommy please don't clean and come play with me
Chica; OK! I will do that!






her and her favorite person that plays all day

BAHAHA.. The things she says when she is talking to her stuffed animals! LOVE IT!


p.s. the other day my chica told me that boys hold their bottom when they go to the bathroom. WTH!! So, is preschool a good idea after all? In the past 2 months she has shocked me in 3 ways! First she says "Im going to kill you" while pretending to shoot a gun. Then she says "What is this stupid ol chip doing in here" mind you that I never say the word stupid! AND NOW she knows how boys use the restroom. WTH .. I am so not ready for her to grow up!! Sad that I can only control what she hears, sees, and learns at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment