Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thankful for the family I have!


God has blessed me with an amazing family. A group of 3 to a group of 20 plus. However you want to look at it, I have an amazing family. I love all of them and each one has brought something different to my life.




I have the family that I have created...
Husband, Myself, Daughter



My Side of the Family
Daughter, Sister, Sister's bf, Step dad, Mom, Myself, Husband


Husband's side of the Family
Daughter, Nephew, Myself, Husband, Sister in law, Brother in law, Sister in law, Brother in law, Mother in law, Father in law


The best part is that this is not all of them, I not only have grandparents and aunts and uncles on my side, but I have aunts and uncles and cousins on his side. My side of the family is amazing, I love them with all my heart! It was important to me to marry into a family where I loved Each and EVERYONE of his family members. This was done (easily might I add) And 3 years ago I was blessed with my chica who completed my personal family. What makes me the happiest is knowing SHE has an amazingly, huge, wonderful, giving, God loving, family for the rest of her life! There are not many family's out there that stick together, love each other, support one another, and give so much of their heart. I have been blessed and am very thankful to not just each of them but to God for the people I have in my life forever! My Family is Forever


No comments:

Post a Comment