Sunday, May 15, 2011

A little girls treat

So the past few weeks my little chica has decided bedtime would not be as easy as it has been for the past 3 1/2 years. She has decided that she does not like the be alone. That she will hug hang on to my neck saying "just one more minute" "please" "I weally don't like the be alone".. Well, the bad mom has stuck again.. Yes, I said it.. Bad Mom.. Again.. I was trying to be all creative and I came up with a game. Whoever can go to sleep the fastest wins.. (this is while we lay with her for a total of 5 mins maybe) Of course my little chica is smarter than me and she pipes up with.. "If I win, do I get like a prize?" (here comes the bad mom) well of course you do. chica "like candy?" sure why not.. yes, the bad mom considering that is a bribe. I didn't mean for it to be a bribe but it was is. The bad mom is the part where after I realized it was a bribe.. I still used the game for bedtime. Now, we had not actually gotten the candy until today.. Which brings me to another story


We went to the gas station and I let her pick out what she wanted to eat:
 That is what she wanted. So she ate some before we even got to the car. The she ate a few when we got home. Then she wanted one while cooking dinner. Then after dinner:


She ask if she can have some more. I let her have 3. There are 4 left. I take one and pass the bag to her daddy. He takes one. I say to him (with chica's little ears listening right next to me) if you want you can let her have the last two.  She (eyes wide) grabs the bag and says
M- "I can eat the west?"
me- yes since you ate all your dinner you can eat the rest
M- "its ok if I eat the rest. we can buy more"
Z- oh, do you have money?
M- no, I can pick them out and you can buy them (pointing to her dadd)
me- You do have money though. ya know?
M- yea, but I don't want to use that money. I use Daddy's money


(BAHA just like her mommy I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment