Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekend Fun!


This Saturday we celebrated Bob's birthday at the baseball game. We also got to see Lauren from American Idol. I can not wait to post about her with my pictures! I had an amazing time and enjoyed great company! If is so nice to have my little sister around during things like this. Go Here for pictures! (sorry Mom, I stole your picture below.. but the link is to your blog!!!)

 Happy Birthday Bob!
 I am so thankful for you in so many ways!

UPDATE:
I have uploaded my pictures from the game that night!


Just a self pic on the way to the game!
We had to park on top of the garage and the clouds were amazing.
 Mady said "I can see everything from up here"


My mom took the one above but I love it!




Stretch it out Lookouts!

Our view.. We had a private deck (covered) with our own food! It was the best stop ever!


She is a people watcher just like her momma!

LAUREN from American Idol!! She is from our area and since she made it to the top 3, she got to do the hometown visit. She got to pitch the first pitch. (as of today, she is in the top 2) The guy in green is part of American Idol. I just love her. This was such a wonderful moment for me, getting to see her!!


Like I said, the clouds were amazing that night! If you go to the blog link above you can see a beautiful rainbow that came out that night! 
Mady loves Zak's white bulldog hat, walking back to the car she decided to switch hats. I loved that he wore her small pink lookouts hat all downtown! Then on the way home, she passed out!


No comments:

Post a Comment