Thursday, October 7, 2010

What would I do without thee

                                        Comfy
                                        Oversized
                                        Unwind
                                        Content
                                        Homey
This is the first piece of furniture that Zak and I have bought! We LOVE this couch! Everything in our house is hand-me-downs. Thank goodness! Or my house would be empty.Well when we bough our house, our upstairs living room (pictured above) was empty. It was the only room with nothing in it. This is the room you walk into. The first room everyone sees. After long consideration, we decided to go shopping. Kinders Furniture Mall was going out of business so we figured they would have great deals. I knew from the moment I saw it. It was the one! Love at first sight! This couch has become my best friend.. I love it so much! I don't even know the last time we were in the downstairs living room.  The room is still a work in progress, (that is a totally different post waiting)! Now I can not imagine my life without this couch! It is funny the things that make a home owner happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment