Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Play Time is ALWAYS Fun

The "little mall" as Madyson calls it has a soft play playground. We like to go here because it is indoors, not crowded (if you go at the right time.. but that time is my secret), and I can sit there and watch her. If she falls, it doesn't hurt or scare me because... IT IS SOFT.. We decided that we should take Kristen and Paxston to play with us. The girls had soooo much fun! It needs to happen weekly!
Madyson wanted to badly for Pax to ride on the lion with her. Since Pax wasn't cooperating very well, Mady decided to pick her up and MAKE her get on. We laughed so hard, Pax wasn't having it!
Kristen and I wanted just one picture of them together. Of course what we want it not ever what we get when it comes to a 2 year old and a 3 year old. This is the best pic we got of them.  
I have a few videos of the girls playing. I have never uploaded a video to a post so we will see how this goes. I do know that my phone makes my videos sideways and my computer won't let me flip it. If you know how to fix this problem, PLEASE HELP ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment