Saturday, October 2, 2010

Adding another list to my life!

I love making list, I make them daily at work, I make them for Holidays, I make them for important occasions, I make them for the grocery store, and I even make them for my every day life! There is something about having a list and crossing off one by one each listed item. It makes me feel so accomplished in my life!
I got this idea from a girl I know, Sarah (sarahg816.blogspot.com) and I love it! So I am going to have to copy her wonderful idea, tweak it a little, and make it my own! I love list!

House
Hang painting in living room
Get artwork for other wall in living room
Set up the home gym downstairs
Fix leak in pipe, however it needs to be fixed
Fill the fish tank with new fish and water
Get quote on building the deck
Get wedding pics for printing and frame them(2 years over due)
Decorate the bedroom
Enjoyment
Take Mady to the drive in
Shopping for clothes for family fall pictures
Read 2 books (Fishing vanishing acts, then read 2 more)
Go fishing at least 2 times
Slumber party with my bestest
Get girls together for Halloween crafts
HALLOWEEN PARTY
Get pumpkins and carve them with Mady
Digital Scrapbook/Blog/Pictures
Pumpkin patch/carving scrap page
Play with the settings, learn about fast motion on camera
Photo shoot with the changing leaves
Fall picture day with Madyson and Paxston
For Others
Kristen's birthday present from 09 finish (ha)
Start on the DIY Christmas gifts for my friends
Send Thank you notes (late!!) from Mady's Bday
Life
Set up appointment and go see Private schools for Mady PreK





No comments:

Post a Comment