Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Children of the 80's

I was watching a show about the history of Halloween. It said that Halloween became real popular in the late 70's and early 80's. It went on to say that the children of the 80's are now grown and the love for Halloween has grown with them. It  goes on to explain why Halloween is such a big deal now a days. The children of the 80's have not let go of Halloween. They make their kids dress up, go to parties, and trick or treat. They even spend hundreds of dollars on decorations trying to relive, and keep alive that part of their childhood. I have to say... I agree!! Halloween is wonderful! I am proud to be a Child of the Halloween Era!
We start planning our Annual Halloween Party about 3 months in advance.. (this was year 5 of the party.) Maybe sooner but we don't like to sound crazy. It is up at K's Dad's house and we go all out. Decor EVERYWHERE! Only about 25 people came which is the perfect amount. Not to many but yet enough to call it a party! I am just going to post the pictures and let them explain the night. Not much I can say other than I can't wait till the next party! Halloween 2011 I am ready!
















































Our day ended with... well I don't really remember..

No comments:

Post a Comment