Monday, March 4, 2013

March = No Goals



I am too busy for March goals. I have one and one only, that is to make it to April successfully!

Normally my busy months are September-December. Birthdays, holidays, more birthdays, and more holidays. The past Sep-Dec was no different (other than buying a new house in October) and when January rolled around, I figured it would all calm down and allow me to breath. Yea, that has not happened yet. January wasn't tooo bad and now looking back I wonder where February went? Now it is 5 days into March, I have had to make a list of dates to remember, download a calendar for my phone, and I am thinking I need a pocket calendar as well. Why is March so busy this year?!

I bet you all are now wondering what all I have going on in March, since you are so interested in my daily life and all  :)

Tomorrow 5th- 8:15am  Chica goes for her playdate/assesment for Kindergarden at a certain school. I don't give out school names and such due to me being all "people can stalk me and find out where I live and where my child goes to school" ok.. so I am a little paranoid here and there.  Anyways, she is a quite little girl and although I know she will be fine, I am slightly nervous. She is the kind of kid that looks at at someone crazy when they ask her questions (strangers). BUT, I have prepared her with things like: if they ask you to say your ABCs, you say your ABCs. If they ask you what your favorite color is you say?   "I say my favorite color.. magenta" If they ask you to count as high as you can? "I count" If they ask you what your favorite thing is to do, you would say? "watch tv" WHAT are you kidding me? That is NOT your favorite thing to do (she doesn't watch a lot of tv.. heck, we don't even have cable) you like to play, dance, sing, color, run,.. anything but watch tv.. Please don't say watch tv. 

Between now and Saturday- Paint chica's room

Thursday 7th- 8:30am  Observation at the periodontics office. We have to do observations for chairside in groups of twos. This worked out great since I have a really good friend in that class with me. Thursday is an implant!! This excites me for many reasons but mainly because I have an implant and would love to see how they put it in.

Saturday 9th- IKEA.. Don't get to excited, we are only going down there for chica's new bed. (we have sold her old bed and are using that money for the new bed. Yipee!! I can not wait to do a room reveal. It is going to be beautiful!!

Sunday 10th- get chica's room livable again

Tuesday 11th- 8:00am  Observation at the Endodontics office.

Thursday 14th- NO SCHOOL!!

Friday 15th- Close on old house This is a very very important detail. I have never been so excited to say I will only own one house instead of two. UGH, It will be 6 months after buying our new house.. it hasn't been the end of the world, it hasn't been horrible.. but it was about to be a hard situation. In other words, Thank you GOD for letting things fall into place.

Saturday 16th- St Patty Celebration. It will be nice to spend some time with friends considering this is the only "friend" day I will have had since forever ago.

Friday 22nd- sister's birthday!! I can not believe she will be 24 years old.

Saturday 23rd- sister's birthday surprise. I can not say what this is considering she reads this

I also have to schedule a school tour for one last school, schedule one more observation for my school, schedule 3 more dates for chica's riding lessons, find a dress for the wedding, get chica's old bed to K, make chica's dentist appointment, make my dentist appointment, and whatever else pops up.  

And THAT is as far as my brain allows me to think..



April Stuff..

*First weekend is a wedding
*My spring break is the 3rd - 16th. WHOO HOO
*Next quarter of school begins 17th (after this quarter only one more quarter, then classes are done and extern begins!)
*Visit grandparents
*Get ready to open pool for May
*
*
*
*


I just hope all this busy crap gets over and done with now, so when the pool is open I can just be lazy and do nothing but school and swim.



Here are some fun pictures to end this boring busy post that I know you care so much about!









No comments:

Post a Comment