Monday, March 18, 2013

Just Trotting on a Horse

Like I have said, I am not the biggest horse fan in the world. They freak me out a little more than a little.. but not as much as they did 2 riding lessons ago. Yesterday, she had her second riding lesson. Luckily I didn't have huge knots in my stomach on the way there. I was pretty excited to see her up on that beautiful creature again. Before I knew it, she was done brushing Grand and up on the horse she went. It was refreshing to see her more relaxed and talkative this time. She knew what to expect and she had way more confidence this go around.
hello Grand!  (He was a sleepy horse today)






she rides without holding on!!
not really, they played a game sort of like simon says. 
It taught her to be relaxed and comfortable on the horse. 




the best way to say thanks for the ride Grand,
see you on Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment