Monday, February 11, 2013

Snow Day 2013

Last Saturday morning, we woke up to a surprise.. Z called me and asked if it was snowing. (he was at work) I sat up in the bed, looked out the window, and sadly said no. 

Within 10 minuets of that call, all had changed. I look outside and it is snowing.. huge snow flakes! I yell for Mady, knowing that we MUST take advantage of this moment and go play.. we didn't even comb our hair.. throwing on my thermal tights and a jacket, she put on her warm snow suite! Then Chica, Murfy, and myself went out to a white yard. My new house is beautiful covered in snow. Then I realized, we have acres!! HIKE!!  We headed into the woods for a snow hike. It was amazing.. it was beautiful.. it was almost perfect. (if only Z were here to hike with us)





 op[ 0-




remember, we didn't brush our hair so please ignore mine!













Her snowman.. it was not great snowman making snow. Then we headed inside to rest from out amazing snow adventure!







During the snow and after it stopped snowing.. so pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment