Friday, February 1, 2013

and so she says


You read the title.. you got excited.. it has been a while since I have posted "and so she says" but just in the last 2 days I have a few things that make me smile.. Oh, you want to smile too? Then read below





Mady "Mom, I want a puppy.. that is smart and trickful and can be in dog shows"
me: did you just say trickful?
Mady "well yea, it has to be trickful to win in the dog show"


Trickful.. great word huh?  I mean, who else can make up awesome words and use them like they are in the dictionary? ok .. ok.. she gets it from me, but we are just cool like that


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


while sitting in my closet as I clean it out. ::goodness it needed cleaning:: Mady comes across a rock or a seashell she brought home from school at some point this month. There is no telling considering my closet has been crazy messy for, well, since last year to be honest.. (really.. since last year)

Then I hear her say

"OH MY GOOOOOODNESSS"  ::pause::  "If I had not found this in the next day... I would have just blasted open.. and then all my food would come out and go all over the floor. And all my guts would come out.

yea, again, she gets it from me. I use to tell her things like "if you fall off the porch you could split your head open.. Then you would bleed all over the grass"  My sister informed me that I shouldnt tell her these things.. SO, I stopped (months ago) but I guess she picked up on detailing everything..


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Sometimes All the time, I look at Mady and think how amazingly beautiful she is. I don't just think it all the time.. I tell her all the time, ALL THE TIME. To the point where she looks at me and rolls her eyes. but really.. someone THAT pretty should hear is daily right? (hourly may be a little overboard but what is a mom for anyways?)  All that brings me to this:

I am sitting on the couch with no makeup one, my hair pulled back, and in scrubs.. My little chica walks up to me and says
"Mom, I know I am the prettiest girl in the world but you are one very pretty women"

yea, she is more than pretty, she is awesome


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mady- "hey mom. I can do something"
Me- what
Mady-"this might be pretty awesome"
Me- oh yea? What is it?
Mady- "you might not like it but I think it is really pretty awesome" 
Me- what is it?
Mady- "I can lick my toe nails"

Oh goodness.. what am I going to do with her?  and of course I told her that was not good and her toes/feet are full of germs from all the things she walks on like, dirt..bugs.. dog hair.. and so on






No comments:

Post a Comment