Monday, February 11, 2013

whats going on right now.. Chica

As I sit here, looking on Pinterest for Valentine's Day food, my chica is not so quietly playing in her.. playroom? bedroom? I have had to pause for many seconds just to listen to her.

It is my favorite things to do.. ok, my 3rd favorite thing. (I love when she holds my hand.. I love listening to her made up stories)

Things I have overheard so far..

:::in a high pitched "lady" voice... followed by a low pitched "man" voice:::

lady- I am not a bad women
man- yes, don't call my wife a bad women. I love her
lady- and I love him
man- she is a great women. she is not bad. do NOT say that
lady- and he is a great man

________________________________________________________________________

another moment ::said in a smart tone::

I said I was going to do it in a second.. what do you think I can do it all? I mean, I am trying to put your foot back on and you don't believe me. I keep trying but it keeps falling off. I mean, how can I make your foot stay?

(I have no idea what she is talking about or WHO she is talking to)




________________________________________________________________________


my phone is sitting in the hall way.. recording her.. I am not sure what exactly will be picked up because I do not want her to see that I am recording her. ok.. I just got busted.. and I lied to her.. I know, please forgive me Lord.. I really did lie to her and acted like I had no idea the phone was there..


________________________________________________________________________

in a regular voice.. just super loud

It is about to be the best day of my life!! I am going to rock out!!

MOM, may I use your make up?
(me) yes, just the one book of eye shadow
OK!!

then I hear her singing:

Make Up.. Make Up.. gonna ROCK OUT

and then people.. THIS is what just happened..





________________________________________________________________________

So what is going on now?   she is back in her room or playroom.. rocking out on the ukulele.. singing



I wish there was a way to record her without her seeing or knowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment