Friday, September 21, 2012

Another quarter passes by

 

It is that time again.. yes fall is here and it is time to put on boots, wear oversized sweaters, watch the leaves change, and plan bonfires.. although that isn't what I was planning on posting about… it’s just, goodness I love fall.

Anyways! It is that time again.. that time where I walk down the hall, say hello to Amanda at the front desk, make a slight right, followed by an immediate left, and then make a final right.. walk into Mr. Spilko’s office to the far right corner and shuffle through the box looking for my name. The box is labels DEANS LIST. So, simply put, the quarter is over and (of course) I made all A’s.. again.

OH yea.. do the happy dance.. oh yea.. do the happy dance.. do the happy dance.. oh oh oh yea

Radiology was amazing! LOVED IT.. I understand fully why K loves that field. Speaking of, she graduated!! She also now has a wonderful job working in Surgery at the main hospital around here. BIG GIRL JOB.. I couldn’t be any more proud of her. I waited so so long for her to succeed. She had her moments of doubt if it were ever going to end but I just wanted to see her finish so I could see her face when she did succeed since it felt so far away for her so many different times. I knew she could and would do it.. yay best friend!

So yes, radiology is the shizzit (cheers K) and I wish we had to take another quarter of it. As for my other class.. Eagle Soft.. ugh.. I mean, I can do computer work. no biggie, and this did teach me a lot about the Dental field. It is just.. just.. well, I I’d rather be in the lab working hands on teeth instead of hands on keyboard. BUT.. it was a good class with a great teacher and wonderful students.

Next quarter.. oh next quarter.. can we say BOOOO and I am not talking about ghost on Halloween. BOooOOoo with a big thumbs down. No dental classes, 3 computer classes right in a row, with a 10 min break in-between each. From 8:30-3:30. Same class room might I add. YEA, it is going to be one of those quarters. 

So in one year I will be finishing school! Just one year. I can not believe how time just flies by.. to think, a year ago I had just started.. now I am half way done! I love this field, not going lie.. I am excited to be probing and fixing peoples mouth. Why not give someone a smile to be and show confidence with? Right?

ok.. end this post. long boring school stuff.. Time for a so she says.. those are WAY cooler than updates about me

No comments:

Post a Comment