Monday, September 24, 2012

So she "did"

Chica is at the age where I have to ask her to do something not once but two to five times. It isn't always like this but, being 5 years old and knowing everything about the world, it does happen. Tonight I figured out a way to get back at her without her knowing. And t makes me laugh:

Me: it's be time. Please go potty
Mady: ugh
Me: Mady, go potty please
Mady: ugh. FIINNEE -aaa
Me: oh thank you!
Mady: (she stomps her foot)
Me: that's awesome you are going potty for me
Mady: (she stomps foot and crosse arms)
Me: let me know when your done bein awesome and going potty like I asked
Mady: (she stomps to the bathroom)


Bahaha. She makes me laugh. Now yes, this behavior is not acceptable. It is not respectful. But honestly it isn't always worth the fight. Sometimes it's worth the secret laugh from a mom getting make at her child in an innocent way. Don't lie, you push your kids buttons on purpose every now and hen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment