Monday, September 10, 2012

and so she says

 

 

I wish my life was recorded. Not all parts of it.. (we all have those moments we are GLAD no one is recording us) but If only I could truly portray how my Chica talks and the tones/faces she makes when she says something.. anything.. everything..

Time for a quick "and so she says" post..

Mady: You know... I'm a Christian.
me: You are?
Mady: yes, and I love god more than anyone loves him
me: That's good
Mady: I think about god
me: You do? I bed he likes that
Mady: I don't know why I do but I do
me: That's good. You should think about God
Mady: You know.... I'm more than a Christian.

 

I made her some apples for breakfast one morning..
Mady: these are cool apples
me: you like them?
Mady: yea, you should put them on pinterest
(OH this girl learns fast!!)

 

Most of you know, I recently got a new car. I know I didn’t need a new car but I really wanted a lower car payment. Yes, it is a BMW but the fusion was a year older, brand new, less miles, and high payment.. the BMW has great miles, only one other owner, and cheaper. So why not right? out with the new, in with the old!

(the first time Mady rode in my new car)
Mady: so, I was going to ask you.. do you like your new car?
me: yes I do
Mady: why did you get a new car anyways
me: I don’t know, I like this one better.. its cute
Mady: yea.. and its less money?
(this girl listens to my conversations)

 


Currently, Mady and I get up before Zak during the week. Thank goodness he doesn’t have to be at work at 5 or 6 like he once was having to do.. (at least for now)

me: Mady, will you go wake up your Daddy
Mady: he is already awake
me: oh, how do you know?
Mady: because he made that :::makes a morning man noise snorting and hacking::: sound
me: hahaha, that is funny.. he does do that every time he wakes up
Mady: I know right?

 

I got hit hard for a few days with the allergies that most people in the south have. While driving in the car on one of the “sick” days
me: sniff.. sniff.. cough.. moan.. sniff… moan
Mady: mom, just don’t think about it
me: I’m trying not to. I just don’t feel good
Mady: you’ll be ok

I guess that goes to show you how much sympathy she learns from me when she is “sick”

 


The next one is a little creepy and I thought about NOT posting it because I don’t want you or whoever to judge or find my child.. well.. creepy.. but I am posting it because it is strange
(last night, after putting her to bed.. she calls me back in the room)
Mady: mom, I am scared
me: why? there isn’t anything to be scared of
Mady: I keep hearing a snake sound.. and the devil talking in his devil voice
me:  ::I look at her confused:: you what?
Mady: I hear like   ssssssssss.. Hello, and the hello is in the devils voice. It’s in my head and I just can’t stand it
me: umm. ok.
Mady: I can’t stand it. I need water too
me: well, lets get you a glass of water.. why don’t you just sing songs or talk to God.. then maybe you wont have that stuck in your head
Mady: ok.. I’ll try
(this morning)
Mady: I still hear that snake sound and the Devil.. I talked to God but it didn’t work
me: umm, ok.. well maybe going at school will get it out of your head
(weird right?  what does the devil’s voice even sound like? I honestly had no idea what to say to any of that.. strange strange.. it sort of freaked me out.. and the night before I watched a documentary on children that are schizophrenic.. so yea.. weird)

 

 

That is all for now.. tonight is back to dance class so be looking for pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment