Friday, September 14, 2012

Big News.. is coming

 

 

no, I am no having another baby..

no, we did not win the lottery..

no, I am not graduating a year early

no, Mady has not yet been named a genius

BUT.. the big news is..

we just may be moving.. soon..

it has it all!

Perfect kitchen, I couldn’t ask for me.. we actually I could, I can always ask for more, but I don’t need more (other than a wine cellar)

1182924_0741250
Beautiful bathroom.. nothing more to say than beautiful (tub, shower, double sinks, cabinets)

1182924_09912501182924_0116250
Large master bedroom, not huge huge, but plenty of room for a bed and dresser with walking room. OMG, it has been forever since I could gracefully walk around my bedroom


1182924_0522500
A closet, a large walking closet within the master bedroom. Yes, that means I no longer have to dart from the shower.. across the hall.. into my “closet/craft/office” and hope my window is covered just to have access to my clothes

It is 3 bedrooms, since the 3rd bedroom will no longer have to hold all “my stuff” it can be.. well.. whatever we want it to be. But we did promise Mady a play room so to start off, a playroom it is. (if it were my dream room it would be 5 bedrooms with an office)

Living room that is open, can be seen from the kitchen, and has hardwood. Actually the entire house has hardwood. NO CARPET anywhere!! The living room is cozy and I love the windows. Speaking of windows, looking out one window from the living room is:

1182924_0960000

A pool. Let me repeat that. A POOL.. an in ground, fenced in, beautiful pool with a slide. See since I can possible remember, I have always wanted a pool. Yes, they are upkeep and cost money but think about how worth it its going to be. Sitting out by the pool in the hot TN sun. Watching Mady swim back and forth as I lay out in the private area of my own pool patio. The furniture, please don’t get me started on the options for pool patio furniture. Gazebos, Grills, Bars, Couches, Lay out chairs.. oh goodness the possibilities!
1182924_0428750

So, back to the house..

Did I mention the L.a.u.n.d.r.y. room! Everything is on one level (which didn’t matter to me) but the laundry room on the main level was a must. It isn’t just a closet with washer/dryer.. it is a mud room. For rain boots and jackets! Yep.. pretty wonderful, I can only imagine
1182924_0303750

Then there is the garage. What was that size? Oh yea.. 30X40. For the ones that have no idea how BIG that is.. They had, 3 (beautiful) cars spaciously parked along with a couch, pool table, and stuff. HIS stuff. It was the man cave area for sure. It is also perfect for adding on additional rooms in the future. It already has a full bath in the garage, so spilt it up into a den and another bedroom.. badabing we have 4 bedrooms, large den, and dining room. (the 3 things it is missing).. there is a detached garage (needs work) so we would still have a garage if we did all that.. in the far.. far.. future.
1182924_366250

Drive way. Not just any drive way. A drive way that has a huge flat area. Meaning, Mady gets a bike for Christmas. Heck we can all ride bikes at the same time around the drive way. While some people roller skate and everyone brings their dog. Yes, it is a huge driveway.

Which bring me to the word huge. The house is not big. Just a simple 1700 square feet. The land. OH THE LAND. yea, 5.1 acres. Re read that.. yep.. you read right. We could possibly be the owners of 5.1 acres in just 2 months. Camping on our land? YES. Hikes on our own land. YES. Four-wheel on our own land. YES. YES YES YES, we can do it ALL on our own land!
1182924_0835000

So what I see for our future if when we get this house.  Pool parties, Never having to find a location for Mady’s birthday parties, Swing set, bikes, awesome hill for sledding (maybe), molly running around free and happy, cooking dinner while Mady does homework at the kitchen island, the smell of cookies baking, running from one end of my bedroom to the other, bubble baths. My list goes on and on. Actually most my list consist of being outside.

The current house we are in, we look like trash. Mady in her kiddy pool, me laying out in a dress so my legs can get tan, toys strung all over the yard, the FRONT YARD that is all but what? like 30 feet from the road. Yea.. so no neighbors in sight, with land and driveway, and pool, grass areas, and fences.. sounds pretty amazingly perfect huh?

well we will just wait and see. wait and pray. wait and hope.. we are currently under contract right now.. and really, this is the first public thing I have put out there about it. Close friends know, teacher at school knows, most family knows.. so now.. you know 

it could go either way.. we should have a few answers over the next few weeks. Waiting on this and that and this and that.. and oh yea, our house needs to sell also.. That is kind of important and all. Since we don’t want 2 mortgages and such.

Ok.. that’s all. YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment