Saturday, April 6, 2013

Her First Celebrity Crush

This is what just happened..

mady: Mom, come here
me: ok, one second
Mady: :::she runs in the room, grabs my hand and pulls me::: You have to see this.. You will WANT to see this
Me: ok ok

She pulls me into the bedroom, (where the tv is playing) 

Mady: watch this show
me: ok, why
Mady: just watch.. you will see a CUTE MAN
me: oh? ::as I stare at her a little confused and shocked and slightly amused::
Mady: no, really! You will like him. He is cute. Really, I am telling you.. he is one cute man

I look at the screen as she points to the tv and there is a boy, (around 18) ::by the way, he is cute::

after stopping in mid sentence when he comes back on the screen, she says..

Mady: yep, he sure is a cute man.. at least I think so




She is now staring in a daze at the tv watching him..

Would this be the moment I write down her first celebrity crush??  




I am going to google him:







yea, so this is the guy..

Ben Bledsoe, and he isn't young.. he was born in 1982.. and he is pretty well known.. playing in things such as House (I have not watched that show) and has his own band and writes music.

Yea, she has good taste

No comments:

Post a Comment