Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Picture Update

The past few post have been random rambles that are in my head. I figured it was time for a post you all really care about.. PICTURES!!



"Mom!!!  Look!! I drew the bird of paradise" 

I get tired of doing her hair, so this is what happens when i just throw it all up. 
SO MUCH HAIR





haha, this is my sister when she was little. Look at her awesome bangs!

Husbands New Car

Make up done for the royal tea party

Dressed for the royal tea party


Sis in law turns 29!! Love her

The recent flooding we had. This was just on day 1 of the 4 straight days of rain


night time photo shot. not great but it's us

 long hair even when braided.. Chopping it off soon

Mom and Daughter time, bathing suites and bubble baths!

enough said




No comments:

Post a Comment