Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas 2012


I know it is a little over due but now is better than never.


Christmas Eve chica decided to put out Almond milk, a letter for santa, teddy grahms, and marshmellows. Yea, I bet Santa was happy to have that snack!




Dear Santa, Merry Christmas. Tell Jesus Happy Birthday. I love you. Love Madyson

This made me super happy. Santa, Presents, Food, Family.. it all seems like such a big deal at Christmas time. But the meaning of Christmas, Jesus's Birthday.. is not forgotten by the innocents of my 5 year old. She makes my heart happy. 



Christmas morning was spent with chica, husband, and myself. This is how it has been for years and I think it is important to have a little while with just us. If you know M, she isn't big on attention. Well, I take that back.. she loves attention.. but for some reason when it comes to birthdays and holidays, she becomes hesitant. I don't really know how to explain it so just watch the video below when she walks into the room. Know that Santa didn't wrap his presents so when she walks into the living room they are visible. Most kids would run to the tree but not M. She doesn't even look at them. Well, she glances at them and attempts not to look and then gives me kisses because she isn't sure what else to do. She is adorable! I love her.

Christmas Morning :)






















Her New Dresser! I have needed this for 5 years. I am so excited about it!

and just a peek at 2 things Zak got me. Along with a few other things
I must say, he did great this year!!





No comments:

Post a Comment