Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Running

Running, Running, Running.. Geez so many thing you can say about running.. Lets start with the negative (I know right, way to start a blog) Running Sucks! If you run from your problems, they wont get solved. If you run after your child, depending on the age, they can prob. out run you AND you are prob not running after them for a good reason. If you run from being chased, well then you are prob being chased by something you don't want to catch you. If you run to an event, you are prob late. If you are running to your car, it is prob raining or you forgot something. Today.. I ran.. yep back on track with the running. ME, I am running to lose weight get in shape. I have done really well with my crash diet. I actually have been doing for 3.5 weeks. Losing 8 pounds with no exercises. So that brings me to running.. RUNNING.. Geez I hate running. I have come to be ok with it on the treadmill .. Prob the only place out of all the listed above I would be ok with running but I still hate it. I like to run a track. You can at least see where you are going and there is an end to it. The treadmill, you just watch the calories, clock, miles, tick tick tick .. 30 mins, with a few min breaks.. I would take of a total 5 mins time and say I actually was on the treadmill for 25 mins. It will be worth it though. This isnt the first time I have committed to the treadmill. The last time I finished my commitment BUT I wasn't watching what I was eating. This time I am committed and eating right. I bought a bathing suit today.. Two actually and they are freakin adorable! They fit, the look good, I just want and need to look better. So I will run. I leave June 30th to the beach. That leaves me just about 60 days. 60 days of running NO.. I won't run everyday. I am too busy or too lazy however you want to look at it. Honestly it is both. but I will run a lot..

So the positive of running, well Ill let you know what the positive is in 60 days..

No comments:

Post a Comment