Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Preschool Easter Party

Today was my Chica's first School Easter Party. The wonderful news is that it is Wednesday!! That means I did not have to work, which means I GOT TO GO! I have not been able to attend any of her preschool parties so this was real special to me. I was excited! When I got there all the kids were lining up. Perfect timing! Mady saw me and stopped the line to say Hi. We all headed to the annex for the petting zoo. Baby bunnies, only 4 weeks old... baby chicks so small you can't pick them up! Kids running around like wild baby animals. It was a site to see! It was amazing to see these little kids sit down and be so still just so they could hold the baby bunnies. Some of them did a great job, like they have done it before. Others grabbed the head like it was a toy, then some.. including my chica, were a little "ify" but held them and fell in love!






After the zoo it was snack time.. I have never seen so much food on a child's plate! It looked good though. And hey, I guess having lots of food gives them an option of what to eat!
After snack, it was time for the EASTER EGG HUNT!! This I loved because each child (parent) brought 12 eggs. with 15 students in the class, THAT WAS A TON OF EGGS! Mady was so funny, she would look at an egg and then another kid would come take it, then again and again. She ended up with less than 10 eggs while some kids had baskets full! Good thing at the end of it us parents sorted out the eggs and each child got 12 eggs to take home. My sweet, laid back, non wild child!








After the egg hunt, I was looking around the Mady and this is what I find.. She is soooo cute!




I love her so much! Seeing her play and interact with other kids just melts my heart. Seeing her sit in a circle with the rest of the class so quietly makes me so proud. Hearing her ask her teacher if she can please be excused from the table makes me know I am doing something right. Watching her play as if know one is looking makes me feel so blessed to have an amazing little girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment