Thursday, November 4, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

I am so lucky to know one of the best photographers around. Her point of view in pictures is amazing. Her ability to see beyond the picture being take at the time is so creative. Her want for learning and growing is inspiring. Best of all... Her.. I call her Mom!

That is right, my mom is an amazing, creative, inspiring photographer. She has only been doing this for 2 years. I love her pictures of nature and food. Just this year she began shooting people. Families, singles, babies, adults, and so on. The best part of having my mom be a photographer is I will always have proof, remembrance, a physical memory in my hand of my family and my life. Plus, she teaches me a lot so one day maybe I can be as good as she is at capturing the beauty in life.  

So in October 2010, we decided to have our first family photo shoot. This is about 2 years overdue for Zak, Mady, and I.. but later is better than never! These are just a few of my favorite.  Also know, these are all the unedited pictures.. So this is how good she really is with no help from photo bucket.. Pretty Amazing!










This is such a cool pic. How she knew where and when and what to do to get this pic I have no idea but is is pictures like this that show how good she is at seeing beyond the picture being taken!














The one above seems to be every one's favorite picture..





That is my precious little family that makes me smile every day!
I love my life as mom and wife!



1 comment:

  1. Oh.....thank you my daughter! And you are amazing too! Thank you for the words of encouragement and you know I LOVE to take photos of all of you!!

    ReplyDelete