Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly, OH Shutterfly, How time goes by while on Shutterfly

Shutterfly is an amazing website. I have known about shutterfly for years. They have beautiful cards for all occasions but my favorite cards are for CHRISTMAS and NEW YEARS! I always have a hard time picking which one I want. Usually I'll start looking and then next thing I know it has been an hour. Time just goes by so fast when I am browsing their website. I don't just look at the cards though, I get inspiration from the pictures they have as samples on the cards. I think everyone should have beautiful Holiday cards and best of all they have AMAZING prices! Whatever you are looking for, they have! Trust me!! I want one of everything!

Looking for Holiday cards? Check this out
My favorite Holiday card is Holiday Window

Looking for photo Christmas cards? Click here! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
My favorite photo card and the one that I will probably use

Now, Shutter fly isn't just for Holiday cards. You can use them to print off amazing Holiday GIFTS! I am going to be making a calender as a gift for a special someone. Don't want to say who in case they read my blog.... but click here so you can make a calender for that special someone!http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

So shutterfly is doing a special right now. What better time than for the Holidays. If my word isn't enough for you to get your Holiday cards and gifts, then click on the special.. Check it out. TRUST ME, each year you will already know who you are ordering your cards from!
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
ENJOY AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Be looking for my shutterfly Holiday card in the mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment