Monday, November 15, 2010

There is something in my window!

It was dinner time.. Mac&Cheese and Green Beans from rib and loin. My chicas favorite. All we were missing was the choco milk. So I asked my lil chica to go get her sippy cup out of her room. Off she ran.. Then I hear MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY There is something in my window!! She runs back in the kitchen hand over mouth dead serious that THERE IS SOMETHING IN HER WINDOW!!
We (Zak and I) stopped what we are doing because we know she is for real. The sound in her voice the look in her eyes. There was something in her window! (The pic above I made her retake after the fact) When we go to her room she stands in the hallway and she says I THINK IT IS AN..... (look close, what do you think it looks like to a 3 year old) 
OWL.
THERE IS AN OWL IN MY WINDOW..
Silly girl, I opened up her curtain and showed her it is a birthday present bag that has been there since Aug. She laughed and thought it was so funny that it looked like an owl. Ok, now back to dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment