Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I miss my little chica

 
For the past few weeks, I have honestly been missing my little Chica. I don't know if it is because of how big she is now, how she is acting, how much she talks, or the fact that I keep looking at old pictures.. maybe, probably all the above. She was so cute, small, beautiful, amazing, and so on! Weighing in at 7.12 when she was born now (3 years and a few months later) She is 35 lbs. When did she grow? I know everyone says it goes by so fast but it doesn't. I goes by so unknown, unseen, so unbelievable! I look back at who I am and was and have become because of this little chica and I think she has done me more good in the past 3 years than I have done her. She fills my heart, my head, and (my ears with her nonstop talking). How could I be so lucky? I wonder if God is proud of the Mom that I am and learning to be. I wonder if my own Mom is proud.. I wonder if Mady is proud. I am proud of who my Mom was (and is) but I didn't realize it until a few years ago. I just thought she was mom, now..now I know she is Amazing, THE BEST MOM in the world.. (besides me I hope) Ok, it is late and this post went here and there.. Mainly I am just thinking about my little chica.

This is the day she was born. Right after they wrapped her up. Less than an hour old! 8*12*07.. 7.12 lbs 19.5 inches 5:10 pm



Above 3 pics are when she was 2 weeks old. This was/is my favorite age. She was simply beautiful and amazing and breathtaking. She is every day still but 2 weeks old I LOVED!

This cute little gray outfit was the very first outfit that her Daddy bought for her. He came back from (while I was prego) and had a surprise for Madyson Jade! I love this outfit.

This was the first time she truly picked her head up and held it up




The picture below is still my all time favorite. She still looks like this. This picture makes me fall in love every time I look at it. Wow.. I can not believe I made her.. With some help from Zak and God..

No comments:

Post a Comment