Tuesday, October 16, 2012

what a long quarter it will be

 

Oh school..

what a boring quarter it is.

Booo on school this quarter!

First class, word documents.. it wouldn’t be so bad if we were handed a paper and told to create it. BUT NO.. it has to be difficult and pointless. I can create a paper that is given to me. No problem.. but the program we use (yes, a program.. the teacher does.. well.. nothing but walk around and help us if we need it.. but the program shows us how so.. I don’t know) Anyways.. the program we use.. it is sooo specific on how things must be done. For example:

Center the text in paragraph 2.  EASY.. highlight the paragraph and click the little center button on the toolbar.. Right? NO.. no way.  place cursor in front of the first text, right click, select all, right click again, hit center..

The thing is, if you do it “wrong” it wont let you continue.. you HAVE to do it that way.. and on the test, it takes points off.. Place graphic above first paragraph. Size graphic. Now move graphic to .5 on the horizontal line and 1.5 on the vertical.. INCORRECT.. that is all I ever see.. INCORRECT.. ugh.. I get frustrated.. why is it wrong.. OH because it is on the .6 horizontal line.. You get my point.. it is a long long 2 hour class..

Followed by… a long two hour TYPING class.. you know.. that same class you took in middle school.. aaa asa sas ssa sss ;;; ;l; l;l ll; lll   THAT class.. Each chapter having a timed writing at the end of it. Telling you what you should type.. wpm 16.. MY words per min.. 88

yea, I should have tested out of that class. What a waste of time, money, finger movement.. on the other hand.. it’s an easy A

Last class, office procedures.. Today was good though, (I like the teacher) we talked about resumes and interviews. It was very helpful knowing what to put on and leave off. The teacher is actually the career development teacher {this being her first time teaching office procedures} so the class is turning into a office procedure career development hybrid class. There are only 4 other students in the class and it too is two hours long sooo.. it gets boring But at least it is boring stuff that is going to honestly help me in the long run.

We are a quarter ways into this quarter.. I am hoping it goes by super fast. Then on to MATH and ENGLISH.. yipee.. I miss my dental teachers.. the dental lab.. dental science classes.. hands on learning. (and I don’t mean hands on keyboards)

No comments:

Post a Comment