Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SOLD

 

 

That beautiful house that I wanted so badly.. it is sold..

SOLD

To US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, indeed.. we are now the blessed homeowners of 2 houses.. Now, time to tell the current one and be back to homeowners of just 1 house.

God is amazing. Exactly 1 month ago we looked at the house for the first time. It was a super fast closing and everything went smooth for the most part.

My husband is amazing let me add. He did 90% of this on his own. It was difficult for me to step back and let him have all the control of such a huge decision BUT, I did it. It felt amazing. I am proud of him for every bit of everything he did, said, went through, accomplished, dealt with, and provided! Again, my husband is an amazing man.

So, Sunday is moving day.. I cant wait to be with Mady and Zak in this new perfect house.

 

Side note.. I found out a few hours ago that school actually starts back tomorrow. NOT next week like I thought/planned. So, I guess I need to get my binder and such ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment