Tuesday, October 16, 2012

so much going on

 

I am so busy this month.

Closed on a house

Selling other house

Moving in

Cleaning new and old house

Wine over water

Unpacking

School

Mady school

Dentist appointments

Unpacking

Housewarming party

Color run

Halloween party

Trick or treating

more unpacking

PLUS all the small daily details to life such as homework, cooking, driving, friends, family, bills, a crazy 5 year old child..

really my list goes on. If I had a monthly to-do list, It would be a 100 pages of detailed blah blah blah.. and I would have marked off everything so far (except return ATT equipment.. I must remember to do that this week) This week being the busy yet.. but at the end of the week, it is the housewarming party.. I am so excited to show everyone our new house. It is so pretty and inviting. I never had parties at my old house.. this people.. is about to change!

Zak has been wonderful I must add. A super help, he handled ALL the closing on new house stuff. He handled all the moving stuff.. (I handle the unpacking) He has been so calm and collective.. I have one amazing husband. I do have to add this; I have been very calm during all this as well. No stress. I am not even stressed or worried about selling our old house. It will happen.. God’s got it.. Ali’s got it (our relator) We are in our beautiful home as happy as can be.. THAT is all that matters..

Thank you to everyone that has helped with anything and everything the past 2 months! Yall are awesome and I love each of you very much..

p.s. If you don’t know, Florida is WINNING .. every game.. including that they beat LSU.. yep!  Go Gators!

p.s.s. I have yet to unpack a box (somewhere in the garage) with my cord to upload pictures.. My iPhone is/has been.. out of storage.. I have video and pics to show.. NOW if only I could find that box.. and the box with my passwords for paying bills.. I am sure these people want their money at some point. Does anyone want to help unpack, or loan me a cord, or even pay my bills?? Ok, how about just the help unpack part. I hate hanging clothes.. I have a few boxes of clothes to be washed and or hung.

No comments:

Post a Comment