Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Oh.. one more thing!

 

 

Update: School is great! I still love it. I have been there for a year now and can’t say anything bad about the teachers or the program. For the bad: I can say that financial aid people don’t have a clue what they are talking about half the time. They have completely messed me up on my schedule and have affected when I will graduate BUT, everything happens for a reason. Good news, I can graduate earlier than the last time I talked to them. They messed me up for 2 quarters so I was 2 quarters behind. Now, I am just 1 quarter behind. Then again, who knows what they say next quarter.. Regardless, I am still making all A’s and starting my last year (as I put it)

 

BIG NEWS:

MADY WILL BE STARTING DANCE CLASSES IN TWO WEEKS! (it actually may be this week, I need to call and check to see if it is this Thursday or next Thursday she will be dancing) Regardless of when it is.. she will be dancing!

Ballet, Tap, and Jazz {7 weeks, 1 day a week} so be looking for updates and cute pictures of my little blonde headed ballet dancer

DSCN0966
(feeling the music)

No comments:

Post a Comment