Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sadness

 

 

As I sit here, I look out the front window. She is no longer there. Sitting in front of the house watching the road. This is weird. I don’t understand. It isn’t fair.

IMG_5809
{front window view on a daily basis}

 

Molly Brown died last night. I have no idea why or how. The entire night.. horrible. Mady doesn’t know yet. I didn’t want to tell her last night or before school. She is smart, strong, and understanding. She understood Abby’s death (my childhood dog) in a way I could have never imagined. So mature and peaceful. I know this isn’t going to be as easy on her. This is HER dog. Molly was supposed to be her childhood dog. She wanted to go play with her Sunday night. I should have let her. We did hang out with her all day Saturday in that amazing November sunshine.

We were so excited to move into this new house. 5 acres, no fence, free roam of our yard, woods, and house. We would say over and over, Molly will love it. She is going to be so much happier. She is going to be in heaven. Well, she did enjoy, for a short month. I can not believe it. but now, now she really is in heaven and it has to be 1,000 times better than here.

I wish she were home though. The hardest part is going to be shutting the garage at night. Not having to bring her inside the garage before we shut it.  I’ll miss telling her to get on “molly’s couch” then telling her the garage door was shutting since she seemed to hate the sound. It is going to be lonely walking outside and not being greeted be her. It is going to be sad when we come across her treats. It is going to be horrible when Mady randomly thinks about her and misses her. This really really really sucks, so bad. As much as she aggravated me. As much as I am not a pet person.. my heart is broken. I loved her so much. She was so sweet and pretty. I want her back. I really want her back.

a couple Post about Molly: –I’ll add the others when I come across them

Newest member
Lovin my pup

R.I.P beautiful sweet Molly Brown.
3.11.10-11.12.12
we will miss you so much

IMG_6537

IMG01154

IMAG0122IMAG0130

 

 

 

024 (2)IMG_6535

IMG_5225IMG_5254

IMG_5261IMG_5435

IMG_6126IMG_6130IMG_5265

IMG_5378IMG_5248

IMG_6543

No comments:

Post a Comment