Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I’ve been missing

 

Where have I been the past while? Not blogging.. I can tell you that much.

I have moved into my beautiful happy house. It is home. It feels like home. I couldn’t imagine anything else. This is why I have been missing.. I have not been spending time on the computer at all. I have been enjoying the fall view out of my front window. I have been taking bubble baths in my huge jetted tub. I have been cooking dinner in my peaceful kitchen.

(I’ve also been busy with school, my 5 years old, unpacking, House warming party, Halloween party, and Grandparents visiting)

No, we have not sold our old house yet. Yes, we need to sell it asap. No I am not stressing on it (yet) and YES, we need to sell it asap. So, if you know anyone looking to buy? Send them my way!!

 

As for everything else in my life. Yea.. its all wonderful!

Mine and Zak’s birthdays are this month! WOO HOO.. I am actually going to Florida to visit my Grandparents for Thanksgiving (my birthday being the day after Thanksgiving) and although I am going to miss the INLAW thanksgiving celebrations and I am going to miss my Husband.. I am so so excited and ready to see my Grandparents and be in my home away from home! We didn’t go down there this summer (Thanks to HAWAII!!) but I am thankful we are going now. I knew I wouldn’t be able to go a year without being in St Augustine..

School is great. Bored, slow, long, (pointless computer classes) But still rocking the 4.0

Friends are wonderful.. I am blessed to have each and every one of them

OH I DID MY FIRST 5K! – that was awesome! The Color Run in Nashville. I will be doing it again for sure.

 

Ok.. now for some random pictures since it’s been a while-

IMG_4748IMG_4787IMG_4704IMG_4883

IMG_4897IMG_4838IMG_4697

IMG_4946
Mady’s first house. Kristen and I lived in this duplex when Mady and Pax were born. I miss this place soooo much! We lived on the left side (looking at it from this picture)

IMG_4982

IMG_4989HAPPY 27th BDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment