Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It’s Time

 

Oh goodness, where do I even begin? I have not been a very good “blogger” “poster” “updater” for a while now. Mainly because I have just been busy, but also because I open it up to write and I go blank. Not that my life is blank.. it is far from blank.. but what to say, write, talk about, tell, update with.. it is all blank. I am hoping this changes though. I don’t post just for you to read about my life (although that plays a huge part in it) but I post for the future. So I can remember things, relive things, be able to tell stories without having to really think if I am telling it right. I post for Mady.. so she can look back and see who she was and where she came from.

So, to start off with:

SCHOOL for ME

The quarter is over.. 3 more quarters until externs! I am a quarter behind schedule but it isn’t anything that was my fault. Financial Aid people messed me up to start off with.. then when I found this out, I figured out a way to bump myself up a quarter but it would cost a bunch of “out of pocket money”.. so, a quarter behind.. no big deal! There is actually a bunch of reasons why this worked out for the best. So, YAY.. point is though

I STILL HAVE A 4.0!!

Next quarter, 4 days a week.. 8:30-12:30 with no breaks in-between classes. Chair side, Dentrix (a dental computer program), and Math..boooo   the class I have been avoiding. Yes, some how I was able to put it off for a year. Now, I have no choice.

 

SCHOOL for HER

Chica has been at her school for half a year now. I can not say that I am fully happy with it. I love love love her teacher though. The school itself, I feel has lied miscommunicated with me about a few things. Also, I find out here and there small little things that just bug me. Things that may not be a big deal but I remember doing in school and she doesn’t do it. I know times have changed but still.. I just don’t agree with some things. I am at peace with switching her schools for K though. The only thing that makes me sad is she has become really close with a little friend. It is amazing to see/hear my little chica talk about her “best friend” the way I talk about my friends. Wow, she is growing up. Remember about 7 months ago I gave up on trying to pick where to send her to school? I decided on this school for a few reasons. #1 being that they have God in their school. They pray. They teach. They talk. This is very important to me. Another being location, so so convenient. I gave up on decided what to do, it had me in a frenzy. I felt like I was making a decision that I wasn’t ready to make. Well people, here we are again. Getting close to time to make a decision. So, January rolls around and back to school tours/meetings/conversations.

Positive School for Her:  she loves it. She is learning lots of things (from what I bribe out of her to tell me) she has met some wonderful people and made some great friends. Her teacher is her hero. She also was chosen to represent her class at homecoming. They take a girl and boy from each class and at the homecoming BB game, they walk (dresses and tux) down the court. OMGEEE (yes, I said it. omgeee) She also gets to hand the homecoming queen her crown! {They let the youngest give it to the winner} Pretty AwEsOmE! Maybe this is the start to things like student council and such?! 

 

HUSBAND

The husband is good. Working as always. Giving it 100% to support his family. He hasn’t been working the long hours of 6am-midnight anymore.. That is amazing. He has had a few Saturdays off here and there too. Nothing really new with him though. OH, he won a rifle in a raffle. That he was excited about! I bought him a puppy.. that’s another post

 

Since Hawaii, other than buying our beautiful house, nothing is really going on. Mom, Wife, Student.. sister, daughter, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment