Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness

The Good
School is almost over. We have a 1 month break. Next quarter consist of Dental Science (which is actually A&P from the next up), Math (uugghhh.. I wish hope it is just like adding and subtracting), and Emergency Procedures. Tuesday and Thursday are the first classes and on Fridays is my 4 hours Emergency class. Good thing is, I will be getting home 2 hours earlier than I do now. Bad thing, I have to be there 2 hours earlier than I do now.

The Bad
I am no longer eating like the mom on No Ordinary Family. This is a good thing.. but the bad, I am still slacking. Something about the Holidays, being cold, and sushi. Golly geez I love some sushi. I just can not help myself. Actually, I help my self right to it, and the soy sauce. This has to stop. All my hard for for months and months, down the drain. Well, not really.. I have not gained but 5 pounds back. BUT.. I am not loosing the pounds plus I had to stop work out class for a while (school payment is more important than workout class) I am just going to be "goodish" for the month of December, not stress on it, and then December 26th.. back to the daily meals pre packed.. dandelion root water.. working out (at my home gym)

The Thankfulness
Thankful for my brain. I am super proud of my school grades.. still a 4.0 .. Today I got my first non 100 in Psychology but it is ok.. I got 5 extra points so that makes it a 99. The 99 is the lowest grade I have in that class. yep yep.. :)  I am thankful that my brain has decided it likes to learn and that it is able to learn. I am thankful that I can take test now. For the first time in my life, that I can remember, I actually know the answers because my brain absorbed the information. Thank you brain, for being smart!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment