Friday, June 3, 2011

First Friday Five

A few different blogs I read do this thing called Five for Friday, or Friday Fiver, and so on. They just write five random things on Fridays. Everything from life with a newborn like in Kayla Amiee's blog (who by the way has the most amazing story ever and is so worth the read all the way back to right before she gave birth) to other peoples blog who actually have, give, and get different questions. Some are themed some are so random you don't have a clue where they come from. There is also some people that just admit 5 things they did that week that they are proud of and then 5 things they are not (which to me means it should be 10 for friday) I have been wanting topics to write about because we all know that the brain can just go blank at any point during the day. I have yet to find a topic generator that I like so I decided to give the Friday Five (as I am calling it) a shot. Since there are tons of places to get 5 questions from that only need short answers. I do not know how long this will last but today ill give it a shot.

My First Friday Five

1. Who do you adore?I adore my chica.
She actually just learned the meaning of the word adore just last week in a Fancy Nancy book. 2. Who adores you?I would have to say my husband. He tells me all the time how much I mean to him. Mushy mushy, I know!3. What's in your pockets?I currently do not have any pockets on the shorts I am wearing. I never thought about that. Maybe that is what my next shopping mission will be. Sofie shorts with pockets!
4. Who can you talk with for hours?

I can talk with my husband for hours, I do the talking.. he listens. But if you are asking who can I talk with for hours in a conversation where it is constant talking about nothing back and forth. THAT IS EAST. Kristen. She is my best friend and the only person I can truly talk for hours and hours about everything, nothing, and all kid of things. We once talked a straight 8 hours in a car with no radio! There isnt a person on this earth that I can talk to the way her and I talk! Seem like everyone else gets bored with talking to me or annoyed with listening to me. (Here is to the deformality of the earth!! -insider)
5. What sounds great today?

A deck or patio. I really want a deck or patio in the back yard so that I can put on my swimsuit and lay out or play in the kiddy pool with chica. The front yard works for the time being but me in a swimsuit in the front yard sounds a little trashy so Ill still to the no pocket Sofie shorts for now

That is my Friday Five.. we will see if next Friday I do one..

No comments:

Post a Comment