Tuesday, May 31, 2011

About My Mom

My mom just had her 49th birthday..
Yes I just said she is 49 years old.
But this is not about how much of a beautiful person she is and how great of a mom she is. Heck, she knows all that! This is not about the great time we had on her 49th birthday. This is about my mom, in my daughters eyes.. Wow.. I hear a song in my head. My chica loves her NuNu. That is short for LuLu. Ok, it isn't really short, it is just what she had been called since chica started talking since chica has not mastered the Ls yet. Yes she is a genius that has not mastered the letter L yet. Her NuNu is, well, can we say, one of her best friends? Yep, that is what I would say. I mean she is a grandma but like the saying goes: Grandmas are a little bit teachers, a little bit mom, and  lot a bit best friend! 

Back to the point. About my mom.. Chica says ALL KIND OF THINGS about her NuNu
Some of these things I know are not true. Other things I question. And some things I just say ok and let it be. Because I don't really always want to know if it is true. I like to think my child tells the truth but I also like to think my mom knows better..
 haha, just kidding mom.. (kind of)

*she honks her horn..
you have to know my mom,
but she does not honk her horn at anything

*she lets her eat snacks in her bed at nap time
*she lets her take the ipad in the bed at nap time
*she lets her play in the rain without an umbrella

ok being that it is 12am right now. I just drew a blank of everything I wanted to write. So I am going to keep this and ad to it as things come to my head or out of my chicas mouth. Stay Tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment